Wednesday, November 08, 2006 @6:10 PM
I'm going to miss Dwayne!I don't believe i'm saying this.He's in camp now. It's the first night and I'm already missing his noise.I shall look on the brighter side, I HAVE THE WHOLE ROOM TO MYSELF!at least I got no one to scare himself and end up scaring me.No one to talk to himself when he's asleep. (it freaks me) but i guess it's his guardian angel talking to him :)No one to pester me to follow him to the bath room & wait for him to brush his teeth.No one to pester me to keep talking til he sleeps.sigh...(it's worse, i still miss him!)To top it all off, I'm not going to see him til SUNDAY!!!I'll be going for camp on Friday morning & he's coming back in the afternoon.nutsness.Next,
Jam's leaving for Milan tonight.
the stingray won't be in sch in between stonefish (gen) & I stinging us.
No Cristiano Ronaldo for a week!!! ahaha. No one to sing Teresa Teng's ''ni zhe me shuo'' with.No lakerol to steal from :/oh well oh well.
:D