Saturday, June 02, 2007 @9:12 PM
BORING BORING DAY TODAY.
Not until I went for Novena with
ALLY WALLY!
For the first time in in 6 weeks, we were 10 mins early!
we were usually just right on time.
Father Simon Pereira was conducting novena. haha.
I like his masses and novena. He always made it so lively & enriching.
anyways, we were pretty much distracted today. Ally la!
her usual 2 words, whenever I made a comment or a face.
"my cousin" in a very resigned tone.
then u'll hear again, "my cousin". sheesh.
VERY RESIGNED to the fact that I'm her cousin for the rest of her life.
ahahaha. we are always AIA.
Ariel irritates Alex,Alex irritates Ariel.haha.
we went to J8 to snack after Novena! At Macs.
after walking round n round J8.
and we ordered the wrong Coke size. Large! haha.
so... since we couldn't finish, we had
Coke Drinking Competition!
seriously, that was hilarious.
but, we finished it! haha.
we stupidly ended up feeling cold.
loitered in Popular. going nuts over a Pirates mag.
haha. I love that cousin.
JR: why are u spamming my tagboard???! It should be gen!!! GEN GEN GEN!
Gen: oi. I expected worse from you. hahaha. after what i did to yours... *looks away*