Sunday, July 08, 2007 @5:39 PM
Hello ppl!
Guess what.
I encountered a very funny & strange ang moh guy in Borders last night.
Nothing significant, just WEIRRRD.
I was at the Psyhcology area when he approached me.
Guy: Hi, sorry to bother you but do you come here often?
I thought he needed help or something.Me: Erm, no...Guy: Oh then let me ask you a question. What is your sign?
Me: sorry?
Guy: What is your sign?He was holding some Idiots' Guides to something...Me: Oh Aquarius.and get this, I was totally stunned when he saidGuy: This is so weird, this pick up line isn't working for me.
and I just stared blankly at him.Guy: Anyway, do you like taller guys?
Me: What? sorry?Guy: Do you like taller guys?
Me: Well, I guess they're okay, i mean...
Guy: I'm sorry, but don't mind my English.
and I just smiled sheepishly.
Guy: Well then, hope to see you again. Bye.
After calling Jamie and her laughing so hard, he saw me again.
and he even waved to me with a book in his hand!
and I reluctantly smiled at him. AHAHA.
sigh. I still can't get over it. haha.
Lastly,
Happy Birthday Eugene! :)