Saturday, September 01, 2007 @12:10 AM
Why settle for second best when you can have the real thing?haha. I like this qn by Remy (Ratatouille).
The fact that he was discouraging piracy. yes.
I hate piracy. But my mum's reply was, 'Because we can't afford it.'
HAHA.
Teachers' Day was rather fun. Probably one of the best in 4 years in ij.
they dressed up to the theme of casino royale, cowboy, bollywood, harry potter, 60s, flintstones... yeah pretty cool.
I caught Ratatouille with Ally, Fiona & Jam after school!
The storyline is very different from the other Disney movies.
DISNEY HAS DONE IT AGAIN!Remy's so cute! haha. Little fluff animal on Main Street Disneyland!
I loved it. yea. Although sometimes I catch myself feeling nostalgic for the days of the
Disney princesses.
When they used to dominate Disney websites and departmental stores...
WAHAHA.
and when they used to be the centre of the story and taking control! :D
spunky, fiesty & strong headed.I want 2 dimensional Disney movies again...

but nonetheless,
you should watch this little chef :)
I admit I'm bias. haha. very bias.
Come to think of it, I've never watched any cartoons by dreamworks.
AHAHA. I sure stick to my words!
perhaps the last cartoon tt was not made by Disney was Anastasia in 1998?
yea. go me. go disney.
hakuna matata.