Thursday, May 24, 2012 @3:02 AM
Today, I spent my whole day at home. WHOLE DAY :D and I refused to plan anything on cause I was just lazy. haha.
Joanne asked if I wanted to club tonight but then she realised she doesn't have her IC nor her passport with her! hahaha so the plan to club got scraped and they were gonna hang at Hannah's place tonight but I didn't go in the end. And even my night plans were cancelled, I wasn't even bummed about it!
Spent my afternoon sleeping on the couch and then it was like, 2, 3 hours worth of HIMYM :D and now I'm just watching CMA Country Christmas 2011 show. wts?
Anyway, on a side note, Ed texted me last afternoon and it caught me by surprise. Okay maybe I shouldn't be thaaat surprised anymore since this isn't the first time I go, 'awww, he misses us.' hahah. He's one of my good friends whom I don't give enough credit to. He wanted to hang with Jason & I this week and y'know why I'm always this surprised whenever he asks for a meet up. We were groupmates for a 2-month project in ELDC, three years ago, together with Jason. And I always thought he was someone who seemed so aloof, chauvinistic, a dull and no-nonsense person and someone who may not appreciate such meet ups or bother maintaining friendships with me (cause we weren't close at all back then!) is actually someone who bothers to text you at random times, says we're 'buddies', checks to see how I am with whoever I'm seeing, asks me for female advice and gives me advice, is a pretty great boyfriend towards Hui Min (Who knew! haha!) and he gets irritatingly funny when he annoys me. And he's one of my few friends who scream "BITCH!" to my face. hahahaha.
Like I said, I find it amazing how the world throws people together, I bumped into him in Zirca once and then in Zouk. In April last year, he told me out of the blue that he got his licence and he called me out one night for a spin which we ended up driving to look for Jason and it all evolved from there where it became a monthly affair. I'm seeing trends, why do I keep strengthening friendships after meeting them in clubs? okay that's besides the point.
Anyway, we hang pretty often, like I said once a month at least, but it never really occured to me that perhaps, we mean more to him than we think we do. And I'm serious. I really am! haha this stupid Edmund outdoes himself all the time.
Who knew he ended up at my 21st. And I'm pretty sure, he'll end up at my wedding too. Earlier this evening, we were talking about my confidence in my exams this sem and if only I had the same amount of confidence with K and it gets me everytime. Everytime, for 2 years plus now, that name just gets me. And he replied me, "Haha. I can feel your silly lovesick smile from all the way here." I don't know why, it doesn't look/sound v significant, but this text made my night.