Saturday, November 10, 2012 @3:58 AM
Tired. Sleepy. Bored.
Has anyone ever felt really tired and sleepy but yet, you just can't seem to fall asleep? Haha. I'm experiencing that feeling rrriiiight now. With an additional feeling of boredom. So bored that I'm typing nonsense.
And right now, I've no one to entertain me.
Josh went to bed at 11 :(
Jamie has left me (again!) for Australia. Pooey.
Gen tricked me into saying I love her more than she loves me. So I'm not talking to her anymore! (HAHA.)
Joanne is busy as usual with idk whaaat.
And I'm watching HIMYM from Season 1 again. I think I need new shows. I finally redownloaded funshion 3 days ago and as soon as the download was completed, I ended up watching the CMA Awards on Youtube for 2 hours and haven't touched funshion at all -.- Chinese somehow automatically switches my mind off laaaa. How like that.
Anyway, I'm thiiiis close to getting a tumblr. I said it before that I wouldn't get it but I think saving tumblr photos and uploading them on blogspot doesn't make sense. Right? Right. Okay, actually I already had one since June/July?? Just that I didn't use it at all. Hahaha. Riiiight. I may use that by end of the year. We'll see, we'll see.
Okay, one more episode of HIMYM and I'm going to sleep.