Friday, March 08, 2013 @12:59 AM
As random as life gets
Because I don't really know what to write about. Expect more randomness in the future!
#1: Was on my way home one night and I spotted this cutie pie at the playground. It belongs to someone perhaps from my block or the one opposite mine. But whatevs, it kept rubbing its head on my leg and then just lied in between my legs for a good minute before it chased a lizard. dammit it's so cute. Reminded me a lot of Figaro. If only Figgy was as tamed as Sneaky, daddy would actually let me keep it. Oh wells.
#2: Tilly, Cammy & I made a rough plan of our lives for the next 8 years and how much we actually need to earn in order to live averagely in good ol' Singapore. And unfortunately, it's not looking pretty for any of us. Time to save up and work hard! hahaha. (Plan doesn't make sense just by looking at the photo.)
#3: I have no freaking clue as to wha my parents were looking at. So kaypoh these two.
#4: So someone broke the handle of the door leading to the carpark in school today. Had to take the long way back to KC's car. aaand he took the handle back cause he explained to Cam & I that he did, kinda, sorta, paid for the handle. hahaha. If you get what I mean. It felt effing retarded taking that back and Cammy & I just couldn't stop laughing about it.
Okay. That's all I have for now. Dinner with uncle Gerald was pretty good just now (indian food again!) and think he's helping me ask his friend who's working in Disney if they have any internship prog there! xxxfingers.
FINALLY IT'S FRIDAY TOMORROW. Gonna see my favourite boy in a few hours :) yay!
Tata!